|The Hotel||Leisure and Tourism||Seminars||Practical informations||Medias||Online
|The Hotel Rooms / Suites Restaurant / Bar Services and facilities||What to do and see||Seminars||Contact us Access Rates Special offers||Tripadvisor Pictures||Standard|
What to do and see At the heart of one of the most famous districts in Paris
Close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées, the Hôtel Ampère is an ideal base for exploring Paris and the surrounding area.
Major monuments in Paris :
- Eiffel Tower: the famous monument is 20 minutes away from the hotel (RER line C).
- Arc de Triomphe: a 15-minute walk away (or bus no. 92)
- Champs-Élysées: the most famous avenue in the world (Lido, Crazy-Horse) is at 20-minute walk away from the hotel (or bus no. 92)
- Montmartre: 15 minutes away by subway
Notre-Dame: the Gothic cathedral is 20 minutes away by subway.
Fashion and department stores :
- Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Printemps...: Boulevard Haussmann is 10 minutes away by subway
- All haute-couture boutiques for the best-known designers: Avenue Montaigne is 15 minutes away on bus no. 92
The parks :
- Park Monceau: the park and ornamental gardens are a 5-minute walk away from the hotel
- The Jardin d'Acclimatation, the ideal park to visit with children: 15 minutes away by subway
La Défense :
- The major business centre on the west side of Paris – a 10-minute taxi ride away from the hotel.